The Sync Smart Home Alarm puts you firmly in control, giving you peace of mind that your home is secure and protected. Check in from anywhere in the world and receive alerts and notifications when your alarm is triggered so you’ll always be in the know.
The handy geolocation feature reminds you to set the alarm when you’re leaving home, giving you one less thing to worry about. Intelligently connected, our Sync alarm works with Philips Hue and Amazon Echo, combining lights, sound, and voice to create the ultimate security deterrent. All this and no monitoring fees.
Features and Benefits
- App control – Arm, disarm and manage Sync for peace of mind whilst home or away via the Yale Home app.
- Mobile alerts – Receive real-time notifications direct to your smartphone so you're always in the know.
- Custom integration – Sync works with Amazon Echo and Philips Hue for the ultimate security experience.
- Distance protection – Working to protect up to 200m range, Sync has your outbuildings and sheds covered.
- Wire-free accessories – Expand and customise your security system with battery-powered accessories.
- Remind me here – Geolocation reminders can remind you to secure your home as you arrive or leave.
- Enhanced encryption – Keep your information safe with added protection for data security.
- Compatible with Amazon Echo, Philips Hue, and Alexa
- Alert Method: Siren And App Notification
- Alarm Range: 200m
- Part Set: Yes
- Operating Frequency: 868Mhz
- Alarm Control: Keypad & App
- Colour: White
- 1x Smart Hub
- 1x Dummy Siren
- 1x Siren
- 2x Motion Detector
- 2x Door/ Window Contact
- 1x Keypad
- 1x Smart Plug
- 1x Smoke/ Heat Detector & PIR Motion Sensor
Compatible with Amazon Alexa
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.