The Yale Sync lock module is the perfect upgrade for your existing Yale home security system. By creating the link between your Smart Door Lock and your Yale Sync Alarm, making your home even more secure and safer.
By simply adding this module to a Yale Connected Smart Door Lock, you will gain the ability to unlock your door from anywhere in the world via the Yale Home App on your smartphone.
The Smart Entry technology which automatically disarms your alarm by unlocking your Yale Smart Door lock and secure encryption giving you peace of mind that your door is securely locked even when you are away from your home.
Features and Benefits
- Accessible from almost anywhere in the world - Unlock your door from anywhere and disarm your Yale Smart Home Alarm by simply unlocking your door.
- Easy monitoring – Notifies you when the lock has been used via Yale Home App.
- Versatile connectivity – Compatible with all UK Yale smart lock models (Conexis L1 & Keyless Connected)
- Compatible with UK Yale smart locks
- Internet connectivity needed
- Colour: White
- 2 years manufacturer guarantee
Compatible with Amazon Alexa
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.