Yardmaster Castleton No Floor Metal Apex Shed 6 x 7ft
This Castleton metal apex shed is a great garden building for giving you outdoor space and area for tools, machinery and garden accessories.
Cleverly designed and made from premium steel, this attractive apex roofed shed with lockable sliding doors provides a durable and weather-resistant storage solution which is fire safe and never requires maintenance. Ideal for tidying away items such as garden tools, lawnmowers and outdoor toys, this long-lasting and durable shed requires virtually no maintenance due to its hot-dipped galvanised steel construction. Double sliding doors give easy access to the interior and the tall peaked roof helps to give greater storage capacity.
Please note: This shed model does not come with a floor but a version including the floor is available HERE.
Features and Benefits
- Long lasting – Constructed from highly durable premium steel, this shed has been designed with longevity in mind, keeping your belongings protected from the elements.
- Lockable doors – The padlockable sliding doors overlap to prevent penetration by wind and rain.
- Simple self assembly – DIY assembly is made simple with all parts being pre-drilled and numbered while clear assembly instructions guide you through the process.
- Colour: Grey
- Parts are pre-drilled and numbered for DIY assembly
- Padlockable double sliding doors
- Anchor fixings included
- Ventilated along roof peak and eaves
- Highly fire resistant for safer storage close to the home
- Rust, rot, and rodent proof
- Metal panels have folded edges for safety
- 15 year UK manufacturer's anti-rust warranty
H x W x D (cm)
Apex Height (cm)
Eaves Height (cm)
|Width at Base (cm)||Depth at Base (cm)||Width at Roof (cm)||Depth at Roof (cm)|
|6' x 7'||189 x 202 x 217||189||163||186||207||202||217|
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.