Yardmaster Shiplap Metal Shed 10 x 12ft with Floor Support Frame
The Yardmaster Shiplap metal shed is a great garden building for giving your outdoor space somewhere to store your garden tools, machines and accessories.
Featuring extra-tall walls and gables, this deluxe Shiplap metal shed can be used as a workshop or for storing away items such as bicycles and garden equipment. Two translucent roof panels and white inside walls create a brighter more useable interior and the premium hot-dipped galvanised steel construction guarantees years of maintenance-free use.
At the base of this shed sits the floor support frame. Constructed from a durable galvanised steel this frame is ready for you to place your chosen floor material (not included) for a raised 'off the floor' base.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Constructed from hot dipped galvanised steel, this shed is built to last giving you years of outdoor use.
- Spacious – With extra headroom this shed is perfect for storage of your garden essentials.
- Protection – Lockable sliding doors help to protect the contents from wind and rain.
- Floor support frame – Manufactured from high strength galvanised steel, the YardMaster steel floor support frame is highly recommended should you require an internal raised floor for your metal shed. The floor support frame is installed inside the shed following shed construction to provide a raised floor above the concrete base of the shed foundation.
- Colour: Cream/Brown
- Extra headroom for comfortable access and use
- Anchor fixings included
- Roof gutters collect rainwater and help maintain cleaner walls
- Lockable double sliding doors
- Ventilated along roof peak and eaves
- Stainless steel screws
- Floor support frame included
- 15 year UK manufacturer's anti-rust warranty
H x W x D (cm)
Apex Height (cm)
Eaves Height (cm)
|Width at Base (cm)||Depth at Base (cm)||Width at Roof (cm)||Depth at Roof (cm)|
|10' x 12'||224 x 303 x 237||224||182||285||367||303||376|
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.