Yardmaster Store All No Floor Metal Pent Shed 6 x 4ft
- Reviews (6)
The perfect way of adding some extra safe and secure storage space to your garden, this Store-All metal shed from Yardmaster will be a welcome addition to your outdoor space.
Made from hot-dipped galvanised steel throughout, this pent roofed shed with lockable sliding doors provides a durable and weather-resistant storage solution which is fire safe and never requires maintenance. The steel panels are rot, rust and rodent-proof to not only create a durable and long-standing garden building but also to keep the contents safe and protected.
Ventilation in the roof and eaves helps to keep airflow circulating throughout the shed which reduces unwanted moisture build-up while the lockable double doors provide both easy access as well as protection against wind and rain.
Please note: This shed model does not come with a floor but a version including the floor is available HERE.
Features and Benefits
- Durable – Constructed with hot-dipped galvanised steel panels, this shed requires little to no maintenance creating a garden building that is long-lasting and durable.
- Protection – The double-locking doors overlap to protect against wind and rain as well as providing extra durability and strength. The steel panels are also resistant to rust, rot and rodent entry providing extra protection.
- Simple self assembly – All components are individually numbered and pre-drilled for ease of assembly.
- Colour: Silver
- Fixings are included for anchoring the shed to a firm base such as concrete
- Lockable double sliding doors
- Highly fire resistant for safer storage close to the home
- DIY assembly manual with UK manufacturer helpline
- Metal panels have folded edges for safety
- Rust, rot, and rodent proof
- Ventilated roof
- 10 year UK manufacturer's anti-rust warranty
H x W x D (cm)
Ridge Height (cm)
Eaves Height (cm)
|Width at Base||Depth at Base||Door Opening Width||Door Opening Height|
|6' x 4'||174 x 198 x 119||174||160||184||104||79||155|
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.