Yi Technology Kami Outdoor Wired 1080p Security Smart Camera - White
- Reviews (1)
The Kami Outdoor Camera is one of the best security cameras of its category to secure your home in just every condition thanks to the impressive colour night vision, the reliable human motion detection and the IP-65 water-resistant design. Parcel delivery or animals from the neighbourhood... this top-class security camera will let you know at any time what's going on at your home.
Show what's important to you. Highlight areas in your camera’s view where you want to receive or ignore motion and sound alerts. You can trigger the alerts by selecting the specific area you wish to cover directly from your Kami Home App or YI Home App.
The Kami Outdoor Security Camera brings complete durability against wind, rain, or dust. Providing a safe and reliability outdoor home security monitoring for the ever-changing outdoor environment, day and night.
Whether you’re away on vacation or just not home, you can use the Kami Home App to keep tabs on your sitter, check in on your pets, or simply monitor your house.
Features and Benefits
- Colour Night Vision – With built-in StarLight Night Vision technology, you won’t miss a thing. Clear and colorful 1080P images, even in low light conditions.
- Artificial Intelligence Satisfaction – This camera is equipped with intelligent human form detection which effectively avoids the positive caused by flying insects, pets and light changes. It can even make the difference between a real person and a photo. When an abnormal sound is detected (within 16 feet) it immediately sends an alert.
- Two-Way Audio – Communicate with your family or remind potential intruders that you still have eyes on your home.
- Smart Activity Zones – Highlight areas in your camera's view where you want to receive or ignore motion and sound alerts.
- Kami Outdoor Wired Camera
- Instant notifications anytime, anywhere
- Lifetime free 6 second clips of motion or sound triggered alerts stored for 24h in the cloud
- Up to 30-day free trial on select Cloud Service plans
- Hold onto your videos longer with our Cloud Service plans
- Designated activity zones in select camera models
- Smarter alerts, not more alerts with advanced AI detection of humans, pets, and abnormal sounds in select camera models
- Colour Night Vision: Advanced Starlight Night Vision
- 2-Way Talk
- Smart Activity Zones
- Smart AI Human Detection
- Easy Installation
- No hub needed
- Subscription Free Option
- IP65 Water Proof
- Operating Temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C
- Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080 (20fps)
- Material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Dimensions: D 17 x W 8.5 x H 1.85 cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.