Yorkshire Grill - Outdoor Fireplace and BBQ
The Yorkshire Grill Outdoor Fireplace and BBQ is a fuss-free way of enjoying warmth outdoors.
Low to the ground to encourage wider distribution of heat, it keeps your feet as well as your face warm. It comes complete with a removable stainless steel grille on which to cook your favourite mouth-watering BBQ food.
The oiled raw steel will oxidise over time to a rich red bronze colour adding to the product’s urban charm and appeal. A sturdy, durable and brilliantly low-maintenance focal point around which to gather with friends and family.
The Yorkshire grill offers a multi-use design suitable to use as a fire pit or BBQ, so whether you wish to stay warm when sitting outside as the night draws in or cook up tasty bbq food, this grill makes for the perfect combi unit!
Features and Benefits
- Make the most of your outdoor space – Stay outdoors long into the evening, warmed by the mesmerising flicker of a real fire in your Yorkshire Grill outdoor fireplace.
- Fire pit or BBQ – Everyone can gather round to soak up the heat of the fire, as well as enjoy the cooking process, and be as involved as they would like to be in the bbq.
- Easily portable – The combi is compact and easy to dismantle, it can be moved around the garden to where it's needed or taken along with you during picnics or camping trips if you have spare space in the back of the car.
- Durable construction – The 4mm thick steel rivals the majority of most other firepit brands and gives a highly durable structure, ensuring that the grill lasts for many years of use.
- Superior heat – The v-shaped internal chamber allows for either wood, kiln-dried logs or charcoal briquettes to be easily stacked, increasing the heat output.
- Crafted from highly durable 4mm thick oiled raw steel
- Easy to clean grille made from stainless steel
- Simple self-assembly and can be dismantled easily for storage or carrying
- Ash gathering tray included
- Raw steel will oxidise over time to a rich red bronze colour
- Suitable for any size of garden and for burning wood or charcoal briquettes
- Low centre of gravity makes it virtually impossible to tip over
- Assembled Dimensions: W 495mm x D 495mm x H 300mm
- Ash collector: 490mm long, 225 mm at widest and 170mm at narrowest
- Weight: 22.2 kg
- Frame material: 4mm raw mild steel
- Grill material: 2mm stainless steel
- Ash collector material: 1mm – raw mild steel
- Colour: Black/Silver
Stay Fire Safe: Please follow local fire safety guidance and never leave a BBQ unattended. Always read and follow the instruction manual. Never BBQ indoors. BBQs should be used on a flat surface, in well ventilated spaces and away from anything flammable such as sheds, trees and bushes. Keep away from children and pets. Be careful when moving as BBQs can remain hot for several hours.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.