Keep your home warm and cosy with the Zanussi PTC Tower Heater.
The Zanussi Tower Heater is a stylish and compact heating solution that will blend effortlessly into any room while it warms your surroundings, with a maximum heat output of 2kW.
Easy to use with 2 heat settings and an adjustable thermostat ensures its easy to find the right temperature to suit you.
The Zanussi PTC heater is silent in operation so is ideal for a living room, bedroom or home office and the integrated carry handle ensures it can be easily manoeuvred to where it's needed most.
This heater has a special wide-angled 70 degree oscillation to ensure the heat is evenly distributed around your room making it perfect for the winter months or cooler evenings.
A detachable filter means this fan is easy to clean and keep dust free, and its slim design allows for easy storage.
Safety is paramount when it comes to heating and this heater contains integrated overheat protection and tip over protection for your peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- 2 Heat Settings – Two heat settings to choose from and an adjustable thermostat makes it easy to find the right temperature for you.
- Silent Operation – This quiet fan allows you to sleep, work or watch TV in peace.
- Wide Angled 70 Degree Oscillation – The wide oscillation of this heater ensures heat is distributed evenly throughout your room to keep you warm.
- Detachable Filter – This heater features a detachable filter which can be easily removed for cleaning.
- Safety – Safety features include overheat protection and tip over prevention for your peace of mind.
- Colour: Black/White
- Dimensions: H61.5 x W18 x D28cm
- PTC Tower Fan
- 2000 kW
- 2 Heat Settings
- Adjustable thermostat
- Silent operation
- Carry handle
- 70 degree oscillation
- Night Mode
- Built in sensor
- Length of guarantee: Up to 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.