Zanussi 2kW Stainless Steel Electric Inset Fire
- Reviews (5)
Keep warm this winter with the Zanussi Electric Inset Fire.
Providing the cosy feel of a real fire without any of the hassle, this electric fire features real pebbles and a flame effect to add a warm glow to your home.
The flame effect can also be used independently without the heat meaning you can still enjoy the snug atmosphere once your room has been warmed.
This stylish fire will also keep you warm with two heat settings and a maximum output of 2kW, perfect for the coldest months.
An adjustable electric thermostat means you can easily find the right temperature to suit your surroundings.
An LED display with a handy timer enables you to heat your room according to your schedule so you don't waste any heat.
This stove fire also features a safety thermal cut off device to give you added peace of mind.
Features and Benefits
- Real Pebbles and Flame Effect – Authentic features give this electric fire the warmth and cosiness of a real fire.
- 2 Heat Settings – Two heat settings to choose from and an adjustable thermostat makes it easy to find the right temperature for you.
- LED Display – An LED display allows you to easily select the right temperature and use the timer.
- Timer Function – A handy timer function enables you to use the fire to suit your schedule and ensure your room is warm when you need it.
- Safety – This fire features a safety thermal cut off device for your peace of mind.
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Dimensions: H59.2 x W48.2 x D16cm
- Electric Inset Fire
- Stainless steel finish
- 2 kW
- 2 Heat Settings
- Real pebbles
- Flame effect
- Adjustable electric thermostat
- Thermal cut off device
- Length of guarantee: Up to 1 Year
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.