Zennor 120cm Computer Desk with 3 Shelves & Drawers
- Reviews (7)
Zennor provides modern and quality furniture for your home or office, with most popular current trends tailored to your needs. This modern 120cm wide office and dining desk provides spacious room for holding computers, monitors as well as for keeping office supplies within reach. It includes 3 drawers and 3 open shelves for storing and displaying items. Its simple contemporary design makes it easy to pair with other components to build out a contemporary office set to fit your space or to expand this modern desk's usability upon your needs.
Features and Benefits
- Modern Design – The elegant finish creates a clean and minimalist look, while the compact size of this computer workstation makes it perfect for dorms, home offices, dining room or tiny homes.
- Sturdy & Durable Construction – Made of thick and solid particle wood, this anti-scratch and waterproof office desk with storage is ideal for long-lasting use.
- Large Tabletop – This computer desk with shelves has a large 120cm table top that provides you with an ample working area and a place for your laptop and other accessories.
- 3-Tier Shelves & Drawers – It features 3 drawers for storage and organization, perfect for all your office essentials. 3 open bookshelves on the side provide extra space for displaying your favorite items.
- Modern and clean look, this writing desk is perfect for dorms or home office
- Made of thick engineered wood that’s anti-scratch and water resistant
- A large 120cm long table top provides you with ample working area and a place to place your laptop
- 3 drawers and 3 open shelves for storage and organization
- Easy Assembly required
- Flat Pack: YES
- Material: Particle board
- Overall Dimensions: 120W x 49D x 72H cm
- Shelf Size: 36.5 L x 24W cm
- Drawer Size: 27.5W x 33.5D x 12H cm
- Weight Capacity: 20kg
- Net Weight: 22kg
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Standard delivery to most of UK Mainland is FREE on orders over £30 from Robert Dyas, use code FREEDEL30 at checkout and is available on Standard products. This offer excludes products for delivery to Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Isle of Wight.
Scottish Highlands & Islands postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, PO30-41
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
Whilst we do all that we can to prevent this, from time to time, orders can experience slight delays in courier networks. Due to this, we would strongly advise against pre-booking/making payment for third party trades to build/install your item until you are in receipt of and have inspected the goods. Robert Dyas is unable to compensate for any loss of funds to third party organisations.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
- Perishable items including live plants and Trees
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.