Choose the Zennor filing cabinet, make your files a perfect storage space. With good capacity, it is ideal for storage filings. The lockable design keeps your files safe when away. The Nordic minimalist style with clean line goes well with a contemporary home and modern office decor. Handcrafted from natural grade particleboard, it’s sturdy and practical filing cabinet to fill your office space!
Features and Benefits
- Large Capacity – This office storage cabinet with the two-tier design is an ideal way to store files, notebook, pens, magazines and other office supplies.
- Lockable – Secures all shelves from being opened, keeping your files secure and safe whilst you're away. Comes with two keys.
- Natural Particleboard – Handcrafted from natural grade particleboard, it’s sturdy enough for a printer, paper and other work documents. Plus the smooth melamine surface is easy to clean.
- Large storage capacity with two-tier design
- Lockable design keeps your files safe when away
- Nordic minimalist design
- Made of particleboard for sturdiness
- Anti-slip feet ensure stability and avoid floor being scratching
- Smooth melamine surface is easy to clean with a damp cloth
- Self-assembly required
- Material: Particleboard, aluminium alloy (handle)
- Max Load: (Top) 20kg, (Shelf) 5kg
- Overall Dimension: 80W x 40D x 80H cm
- Each Shelf Dimension: 77W x 38D x 35.7H cm
- Colour: White Wood Grain
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.