Zennor Altitude Shelf Desk - Black/Brown
Bring life back into your work space with this desk from Zennor. A minimalistic design, it fuses together a slimline structure with wood-grain effect shelves so you can dress it up or leave it standing bare as you wish. The metal frame means it stands tall and steady, with a cross bar on the back for extra strength. It's finished with four shelves on the side, giving you plenty of room for books, folders and stationery etc. An easy way to get your space and work area organised efficiently.
Features and Benefits
- Industrial Style – This storage shelf stands out for a retro industrial style. Two-tone construction of rustic wood grain textured melamine and clean-lined metal frame helps the desk make a bold statement in any setting.
- Ample Storage & Working Space – Comes with a modern 2-in-1 design, incorporating a desk with a 4-tier open shelf that provides ample storage space for books and stationery essentials.
- Space Saving – With a modern and simple design, this desk is great for corner use, ideal for limited space in the office, bedroom, living room or study room.
- Durable – Made of sturdy metal frame and solid E1 particle board, this desk ensures durability and easy cleaning. Back X-shape crossbar strengthen the stability.
- Two-tone construction of rustic wood grain and sleek metal frame enhances a retro industrial style
- 2-in-1 design combines a desk with a 4-tier open shelf to store books and stationery essentials
- Ideal for corner space in home and office
- Metal frame and E1 particle board for durability and easy cleaning
- Suitable for your home office, study, living room or any other limited space
- Required self-assembly
- Material: E1 Particle Board, Metal
- Overall Dimensions: 120W x 70D x 120Hcm
- Desk Dimensions: 118L x 66W x 75Hcm
- Shelf Dimensions: 66L x 24W x 34.5/33.5/32.7Hcm
- Bottom Shelf to Floor Height: 5.7cm Weight Capacity: 20kg (desk), 5kg (shelf)
- Colour: Black, Rustic Brown
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.