Zennor Basic Computer Desk - White
This computer desk is a simple yet extremely useful addition for those searching for a compact desk that is spacious enough to carry work out peacefully. Made from thick particleboard in a fresh finish this sturdy and durable piece is crafted into a design which features a slide-out keyboard tray two bottom storage shelves and a large worktop. Smooth on top the non-scratch melamine surface is easy to clean and maintain making it perfect for busy lifestyles. Whether it’s for your home or office this desk is a fantastic organisation hub.
Features and Benefits
- Compact – Perfect for those with little space to spare.
- Spacious – Features a large worktop, a slide-out keyboard tray and two shelves.
- Smooth Surface – Easy to clean and maintain.
- Sturdy – Built from thick particleboard for lasting strength and durability.
- Fresh Clean Finish – Great for providing modern clean lines to your home or office.
- Compact computer desk in a fresh finish
- Spacious build with a slide-out keyboard tray two storage shelves and a large worktop
- Made from thick particleboard for sturdiness and durability
- Smooth melamine surface that’s easy to clean
- Can be moved easily
- Self-assembly required
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Material Used: Particleboard, Metal
- Product Dimension: 80L x 45W x 73.5H cm
- Computer Case Size: 24W x 38D x 43H cm
- Left Shelf Size: 39.5L x 24D x 23.6H cm
- Keyboard Tray Size: 63L x 30D cm
- Weight Capacity: 20kg
- Net Weight: 17.5 kg
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.