Zennor Compact L-Shaped Rotating Computer Desk with Drawers, Shelf & File Cabinet - White/Black
The Zennor computer desk is designed to be a stunning focal point in your contemporary home, office, or study. The simple and stylish piece features unique clean lines. The writing computer desk offers spacious working surface that is suitable for organising paperwork and using a computer. The secondary surface offers an additional work space and can be placed and stored for other items. This piece features a file cabinet , 2 drawers and 2 opens shelves that help to keep all your items organised.
Features and Benefits
- Dual Desk – Can be "L" shape or straight. Create a working atmosphere for home, study, office and more.
- Easy to rotate – Lightweight yet durable particle board for easy movement. Only changing the screws of the connectors can the table shaped be changed.
- Ample Storage – 2 drawers, 1 file cabinet and 2 open shelves offer ample storage space.
- Made of particle board, lightweight yet durable for easy movement
- The desk can be 2 shapes for your requirements
- Only changing the screws of the connectors can the table shaped be changed
- Ideal for home and office use
- Assembly required
- Flat Pack: YES
- Material Used: MDF, Metal
- L Shape Desk Size: 117L x 83.5W x 76H cm
- Normal Shape Desk Size: 162L x 50W x 76H cm
- Desk Weight Capacity: 20kg
- Main Desk Weight Capacity: 30kg
- Net Weight: 42.2kg
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.