Zennor Fusion Mid Back Mesh Office Chair - Grey
- Reviews (3)
Take on the work day in supreme comfort with this office chair from Zennor. Simple in design, yet effective in comfort, it is made with plenty of ergonomic features, including: a wide seat, adjustable frame height, a high and structured back and mid-rise armrests. The seat is fitted with a thick cushion for all-day sitting, with a mesh covering on the back to allow your body to breathe whilst sitting back. With its 360° swivel and five castor wheels, you are able to move around easily whilst seated for extra efficiency. Whether it's working at home or in the office, this ergonomic mesh office chair is the one to do it in.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic – Made with a wide seat, mid-rise armrests and a high structured back to support your body as you work.
- Adjustable Height – Allows you to set to a height best suited for your desk level, preventing you from straining your body.
- Cushioned Seat – Allows you to be seated for prolonged periods, you can get on with your work in comfort.
- Mesh Back – Allows the body to breathe when you lean back.
- Easy Movement – 360° swivel seat and five castor wheels.
- Ergonomic design brings all-day comfort, with its wide seat, high back and armrests
- Height can be adjusted to match to your desk working level
- Frame rocks back and forth gently
- 360° swivel seat and five castor wheels for easy movement whilst seated
- Cushioned seat for comfort
- Mesh-covered back to allow air to circulate around
- Maximum load 110kg
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: Mesh: 100% polyester. Sponge: 75% polyether, 25% TDI
- Dimensions: 95-104H x 58W x58Dcm
- Seat: 40-49H x 47W x 45Dcm
- Backrest: 55Hcm
- Armrest to ground: 62-71cm
- Weight capacity: 110kg
- Certifications: BS5852 fireproof sponge and air rod
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.