Zennor Mosis Mesh Office Chair - Grey
Reach new heights of productivity and comfort with this Zennor high back executive office chair. Designed in an ergonomic S-shape style with contoured segmented padding a high back and integrated headrest and lumbar support this chair provides high-performance comfort whether used during intense gaming sessions or long work days. Additional features include seat-height adjustment tilt-lock/tilt-tension control and 360-degree swivel. The rocking function gives extra relaxation.
Features and Benefits
- Mesh & PU Leather Office Chair – Ergonomic high-back office chair with padded PU leather seat and head pillow and a breathable mesh back. Ideal for long-time working in the office or at home.
- Synchro-Tilt & Tension Control – Simple pneumatic controls allows for height adjustment. Let you raise or lower your seat and rock back in your chair.
- S-Shape Body Design – S-shape mesh back allows optimal breathability for better ventilation and keeps your spine in alignment and supports the lower back. Perfect for long hour of sitting.
- Solid for Easy Movement – 360-degree swivel heavy-duty chrome base and nylon smooth-rolling quite casters for great stability and mobility.
- Executive office chair with quality mesh and PU leather combination
- Height adjustment with pneumatic control
- Can slightly rock back
- Tilt tension knob and pull handle controls tilt and the rate and ease of tilt
- 360-degree swivel
- High back design with built-in lumbar support
- Heavy-duty metal chromed base with mute wheel casters makes it easy to roll across the floor
- Self-assembly required
- Material: Mesh PU Leather Metal
- Overall Dimension:51L x 60.8W x 112-122H cm
- Seat Size: 50W x 51.5D
- Seat to Floor Height: 48-58cm
- Weight Capacity:120kg
- Net Weight: 10kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.