Zennor Perch PU Leather Chair - Black
- Reviews (3)
These executive office chairs have a great seat and stylish armrests to bring you comfort at your desk. The high-quality PU leather padded seat and backrest make for a modern design. The ergonomic foam padding means you'll always be comfortable, especially with the heavy-duty polished chrome frame with armrests. Plus you can sit back and release with the high-quality gas height adjustment and lock mechanism. Feel safe and secure with thanks to the strong 5 castor-wheel chrome base lead and natural 360-degree swivel.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic & Comfortable – Can better support your legs and spine, reducing joint and muscle pressure. Perfect for long periods of time sitting.
- Easy to assemble – With everything you need to easily assemble it, this executive office chair is ready to use in minutes.
- Wheeled base – Makes it easy to move around and adjust your position.
- 9 stitched pads seat and back looks simple and modern
- Luxury executive PU leather office chair
- Strong 5 castor-wheel chrome base lead 360-degree swivel
- High-quality chrome finish to the arm rest and legs
- Height adjustable and lockable
- 6.5cm thick soft padded seat and backrest for superior comfort
- Ergonomically designed with comfort in mind for those who work at desks for long periods.
- Easy to follow instructions
- 120mm gas lift
- Maximum holding weight: 150KG (330lbs)
- Self-assembly required
- Product overall Size: D 54cm x W 52.5cm x H 86-100cm
- Seat size approx.: W45 x D39cm
- Seat Height approx.: 50.5-64.5cm
- Material: PU leather + PVC
- Net weight: 9.2 kg
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.