Zennor Scoop Micro-Fibre Swivel Office Chair - Grey
There's sophistication in the pure simplicity of this easy-going office chair from Zennor. The seat is formed into a relaxed shape for ultimate comfort, blending together a curved shape with no arms - perfect for working all day long. Wrapped in soft microfiber with sponge padding to extend the comfort, the seat is etched with a square design for style. With a swivel seat to move with your body, it's finished with five castor wheels to roll around easily on the floor. Whether it's placed in the office or in the home, you'll have instantly made the right choice.
Features and Benefits
- Stylishly Relaxed Design – Smoothly curved and armless design, looks just as good as it feels to sit on. Square etched design adds to the stylish look.
- Comfortable – Filled with sponge for easy all-day sitting and wrapped in microfiber upholstery which is soft to the touch.
- Ergonomic – Made with your comfort in mind: adjustable seat height and sturdy angled back to support your body whilst seated.
- Swivel Seat – Works with your body motion to prevent unnecessary strains.
- Five Wheels – Easy to move around.
- Ergonomic design to support your body as you sit and work
- Heavy-duty base with castor wheels to move around easily
- Soft microfiber upholstery, filled with sponge for comfort
- Seat swivels around with your body
- Stylish design with square etching looks great in the home and office
- Self-assembly required
- Maximum load 100kg
- Materials: Microfiber and sponge
- Dimensions: 80-90H x 60W x 60Dcm
- Seat: 43-53H x 46W x 41.5D x 6Tcm
- Backrest: 35Hcm
- Weight capacity: 100kg
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.