Zennor Script Desk - White
Whether you are a corporate employee working in a factory building or a freelancer working at home, this clean and simple Zennor desk is here for you. Simple yet classic, this minimalist design makes it a multifunctional workstation-computer desk, laptop desk, reading table, writing table and more. 16mm thick desktop ensures long-term durability and strong enough to support all your office essentials. Enjoy efficient work hours with the writing desk from Zennor.
Features and Benefits
- Space-saving desk – Acts as a practical workstation for either the home study or office working.
- Durable – Made of quality 16 mm thick Particleboard, non-toxic and safe to the environment.
- Subtle Storage – Extra storage space underneath the tabletop store essential office supplies.
- Multi-functional usage – Use as PC or laptop desk, writing table, working desk or reading table.
- 16 mm thick Particleboard
- Self-assembly required
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Weight Capacity: 180kg
- Gross Weight: 19.95kg
- Net Weight: 17.95kg
- Material Used: Particle board
- Product Dimension: 50L x 90W x 74H cm
- Box Dimension: 104L x 64W x 12.6H cm
- Storage Space Size: 85W x 10H x 33D cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.