Zennor Sisa Distressed Leather-Look Office Chair with Heating Massage Function - Grey
Dive into comfort with this massage chair from Zennor! With 360-degree swivel chair and wheels on the base, you are able to move around easily even whilst seated. There are six vibration points (on the back, bottom of back and thigh) and heat function for relaxation, controlled by the included remote. Adjustable in height to set a level best for you. An unrivaled combination of style and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Six Massage Points & Heat Function – Placed on the back, lower back and thighs for all-over comfort and relaxation. Controlled by the included remote.
- Ergonomic – 360-degree swivel, adjustable height, 135° reclining and high back for support as you sit.
- PU Leather Upholstery – Soft and smooth to the touch, can be wiped clean for ease. Padded all over for enduring comfort.
- Remote Control – Pre-attached so you don't lose it, it operates the recliner. Stores in the side pocket when not in use.
- 360 degree swivel and wheeled base to move around easily
- Six vibration massage points on the back, lower back and thighs
- Heating function in the waist promotes blood circulation and enhances the massage effect
- Controlled by wired remote controller
- Side pocket for keeping remote safe
- Soft padding all over with sleek PU leather upholstery
- Back angle reclines back to a maximum 135 degree angle, with retractable footrest
- Maximum weight 120kg
- Self-assembly required
- Materials: 100% polyester, sponge, PU plastic and nylon
- Dimensions: 113-120H x 62W x 67Dcm
- Reclined: 99-106H x 62W x 143Dcm
- Seat: 45-52H x 53W x 48.5Dcm
- Back to seat: 72Hcm
- Armrest: 67-74Hcm
- Maximum load: 120kg
- Power: 7.2W, 12V/0.6A
- Input: AC100-240V, 50-60Hz
- Colour: Grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.