Don't let an uncomfortable seat ruin your productivity. Seat in this sleek Zennor racing style executive chair and feel your productivity increase. Made with comfort in mind, this chair and its 360-degree swivel allows you to easily move around your office and gives you the flexibility you need. Heavy-duty chrome base sits on universal nylon castors to free your body. You can raise or lower your seat for personal customization. A great addition to any office or home!
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic Design – Ergonomic high back leather chair with perfect lumbar support and waterfall seat edge. Gives you sophisticated support for all-day comfort.
- Heavy-duty Base – Heavy-duty chrome base with smooth universal nylon castors for great stability and mobility. Maximum capacity of up to 120 kg.
- Thick Padding – Executive chair upholstered in PU leather and padded with high-density foam (Seat 12 cm T, Back 11cm T), which provides ultimate comfort.
- Fully Adjustable – Simple pneumatic controls let you raise or lower your seat in your chair. The whole chair can be rocked back and forth for extra relaxation. The Seat can be rotated 360° to offer a versatile range of motion.
- Executive chair with high back and waterfall seat design, ideal for home and office
- Soft PU leather upholstery is highly comfortable with ample padding
- 360-degree swivel ability provides plenty of convenience
- Smooth universal wheels provide increased comfort and mobility
- Adjust the seat height with the gas lift
- Self-assembly is required
- Material Used: PU, Sponge, chrome base, nylon castor
- Product Dimension: 71L x 63.5Wx 112-122H cm
- Seat Size: 51L x 51Wx 49-59H cm
- Backrest Size: 50Wx 70H x 11T cm
- Armrest Size: 7W x 72-82H cm
- Seat Cushion Thickness: 12 cm
- Gross Weight: 18 kg
- Net Weight: 16.5 kg
- Weight Capacity: 120 kg
- Flat Pack: Yes
- Colour: Beige
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.