Zest4Leisure Appleton Wooden Garden Gazebo
The Appleton Gazebo from Zest 4 Leisure will make an impressive and practical addition to your outdoor space. Making an ideal place to host your garden summer soirée's, this stylish wooden Gazebo will provide you with all the shelter and privacy you need.
Designed with an open front and slatted side panels, The Appleton has maximum ventilation to allow you to barbeque to your hearts content. With a solid back and roof, you also have protection from the breeze making this a practical space to enjoy for hours on end. The curved roof with extra roof height also adds to the grand aesthetic of this outdoor build, meaning you will stand out from the crowd in style. With an outdoor gazebo like this, you will always be ready to relax, host, and enjoy the great outdoors.
Being crafted from FSC approved timber, you can rest assured that this wooden arbour has been brought to life sustainably. It also comes with a ten-year guarantee against rot, so will be sure to stand the test of time.
Features and Benefits
- Stunning Design – With a curved roof, symmetrical structure, and added height, this wooden gazebo will make an impressive addition to your outdoor space.
- Versatile – Designed in response to warmer summers and the outdoor living trend, the Appleton Gazebo is perfect for cooking and entertaining outdoors.
- FSC Approved Timber – The high quality timber used is FSC approved as being responsibly sourced from an environmentally conscious supply.
- Pressure Treated – This piece arrives already pressure treated to preserve the timber, prevent rot, and provide a longer life.
- Colour: Natural
- Material: FSC Approved Timber
- Pressure Treated: Yes
- Self Assembly: Yes
- Dimensions: H 240 x W 222 x D 222cm
- Weight: 260 kg
- Guarantee: 10 Year Rot Guarantee
The Appleton Gazebo comes with a clear, easy to follow assembly guide. It is simple to build, with just a few straightforward elements to assemble, making it an easy and convenient choice.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.