Zest4Leisure BBQ Side Table
- Reviews (1)
The BBQ Side Table is a great accessory for your summer BBQ's. The handy table has two thick shelves for storage, as well as a 0.91m table top for preparation. Compact in size, yet practical and stylish. Made from pressure-treated wood with a 10-year guarantee against rot.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for entertaining – Provides that vital extra space for plating up your cooked BBQ food, with your chosen relishes and side dishes or for some light food prep beforehand.
- Handy storage – Utensils may be stored on one of the lower levels, out of the way before they are needed.
- Durable – Substantially made and well designed, the FSC timber is highly durable and has a 10-year guarantee.
- Sturdy Construction
- Great Accessory For BBQs
- Handy Table With 2 Thick Shelves For Storage
- Spacious Table Top For Preparation
- Compact In Size
- Practical & Stylish
- 10 Year Guarantee
- FSC Timber
- Table top: 17mm thick
- Legs: 57mm x 17mm
- Dimensions: D 52 x W 91 x H 85 cm
- Colour: Natural
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please note some larger products are delivered to kerb-side (the street outside your home), it is at the drivers discretion if they can deliver the item to another location on the property.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.