- Reviews (1)
In a garden, both height and colour are important and with the Diamond Raised Bed both are possible, The offset timber squares create the illusion of a diamond shape and provide smaller spaces to plant a variety of colourful and cascading plants. The planter is created when the 4 tiers are stacked on top of each other, ideal for creating a cascading flower feature in the garden. A simple idea for a raised bed that is easy to assemble and gives maximum impact.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile – Different sized plants can be accommodated and ornamental plants as well as herbs and vegetables.
- Innovative design – It will look stylish in any garden and is superb at displaying a number of plants at different levels.
- Durable – Made with substantial timber from managed UK forests which has been pressure treated to prevent rot.
- Creates the illusion of a diamond shape
- Suitable for a smaller space
- Includes 4 Tiers Stacked On Top Of Each Other
- Unique Style & Shape
- Looks Great With Flowers, Shrubs Or Herbs
- Elevated Off The Ground
- Pressure Treated Timber
- FSC Responsibly Sourced Timber
- Dimensions: D 85 x W 85 x H 60 cm
- Colour: Natural
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.