The multi-purpose Isabel Planter Bench combines two planters with a sturdy, yet stylish wooden bench. The bench can easily be placed in many different locations, this notable piece of outdoor furniture that adds structure and interest to your garden landscape.
With square planters at either end, joined by a bench, you can relax and enjoy the colour and scent of the adjacent flowers.
The FSC timber from which the bench is made is pressure treated for longevity and comes from managed forests.
Features and Benefits
- Two large planters – Suitable for summer perennials to shaped topiary trees.
- Sturdy – With strong wood and galvanised zinc bolts, this durable bench is built to last.
- FSC certified – The timber in this bench has been certified by the FSC as sourced from an environmentally responsible supply.
- Innovative Design
- Multi-Purpose Bench
- A sturdy, yet stylish wooden bench
- Perfect size for any garden
- Pressure Treated
- FSC Certified
- Planters come with a base
- Planter Size: 0.50m x 0.50m x 0.50m
- Seat Size: 70mm x 40mm
- Dimensions: D 50 x W 186 x H 50 cm
- Colour: Natural