The Manhattan Plant Surround was designed to give choices. Its multi-level base can be adjusted to any height within the surround, making it perfect for anything from a cluster of colourful summer bedding to a fruit tree in a larger pot that may need to be moved around the garden on occasion.
Contemporary and very much "on trend" the Manhattan is large enough to be a statement piece in any indoor or outdoor space but for a maximum impact is best displayed as a matching pair.
Manufactured from high-quality pressure treated FSC timber, sourced from responsibly managed forests, a great addition to any garden.
Features and Benefits
- Open slatted sides – Improves airflow and reduces wind resistance to keep your plants healthy and safe from toppling over.
- FSC certificated – sourced from responsibly managed UK forests to leave as little impact on the environment as possible.
- Versatile and adaptable – Adjustable floor to suit most plant pots and plant heights.
- Size: Small
- Multi-level base
- Adjustable height
- Suitable for plants or fruit trees
- Designed to give choices
- Multi-Level Base can be adjusted
- Contemporary Design
- Best displayed as a matching pair
- Pressure Treated Timber
- FSC Responsibly Sourced Timber
- Dimensions: D 40 x W 40 x H 40 cm
- Colour: Natural