Introduced following the popularity of the space-saving Vertical Herb Planter and GIMA Finalist Stepped Herb Planter, the new Raised Herb Planter gives the gardener an opportunity to grow herbs separately and also enjoy the luxury of not having to bend down.
The ten separate compartments make the Raised Herb Planter ideal to grow herbs individually and are deep enough to fit a potted herb or for the herb to be planted.
With its built-in shelf, the planter has space for storing tools, pots and gardening equipment. Manufactured from high-quality pressure treated FSC timber, sourced from responsibly managed forests.
Features and Benefits
- Ergonomic – The comfortable height of this raised bed saves you from any backache when tending to your herbs.
- Ample storage – With a built-in shelf, the planter has space for storing tools, pots and gardening equipment.
- Durable – Manufactured from high-quality pressure treated timber, sourced from responsibly managed UK forests.
- Ideal For Growing Herbs Separately
- Ten separate compartments
- Built-in shelf storage space
- Deep enough to fit potted herbs
- Raised Off Floor To Avoid Pests
- Pressure Treated Timber
- FSC Responsibly Sourced Timber
- Dimensions: D 60 x W 122 x H 85 cm
- Colour: Natural