The 1m wide Shrewsbury Planter is made from smooth half-round logs for an eye-catching design. The small rectangle planter is ideal for patios or decking that require some love. Made from half-round log sides, the planter comes with a fixed base and is elevated off the ground with sturdy full-round legs.
Although easy to move, the planter is strong and durable thanks to a pressure treatment process applied to the wood.
Features and Benefits
- Perfect for smaller gardens - Compact design that will easily fit into your outdoor space and can easily be moved.
- Fill with your desired compost – With the correct compost, a huge range of plants can be grown. Especially ericaceous varieties if your garden soil is chalky.
- Elevated – Saves you bending as far down to tend your plants, and creates so instant height and interest to your garden decor.
- Eye-Catching Design
- Rectangle Planter
- Half rounded sides
- Smooth Half Round Logs
- Ideal for Patios or Decking
- Comes with a fixed base
- Elevated off the ground with sturdy full round legs
- Easy to move
- Strong & Durable
- Perfect for smaller gardens
- Pressure Treated FSC Timber
- Legs: 70mm full round
- Dimensions: D 66 x W 100 x H 42 cm
- Colour: Natural