Silentnight Miracoil Ortho 4-Drawer Storage Divan Set Grey - 135cm
Always get a good night sleep despite any aches and pains with this superb quality mattress. The Miracoil Ortho is designed to ease pressure on parts of your body thanks to the unique continuous coil system. Providing superior support, this extra firm mattress is ideal for those who suffer with back issues as it delivers varying levels of support throughout the mattress, which is scientifically proven to improve spinal alignment.
This mattress also contains a layer of sustainably-sourced Eco Comfort fibres which provide airflow and additional comfort without damaging the environment. Finished with a hand tufted luxurious damask cover, this mattress will help you wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Please note the headboard pictured is not included.
Features and Benefits
- Miracoil zoned springs – Ensures outstanding comfort, support and pressure relief for people of all shapes and sizes.
- Eco-Comfort fibres – This eco-friendly fibre layer is breathable and prevents overheating.
- Space-saving – Discrete extra storage space available under the end of the mattress.
- Purotex probiotics – Keeps the mattress hygienic and free of dust-mite.
- 4-drawer storage – There are four under-bed drawers for discrete extra storage.
- Ottoman divan set
- Four storage drawers
- Single sided mattress
- Rotate regularly
- Extra firm
- Miracoil continuous coil springs
- Purotex probiotics
- Colour: Grey
- Please note the headboard pictured is not included.
- Double: H76 x W135 x D190cm
- King: H76 x W150 x D200cm
- Superking: H76 x W180 x D200cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.