5 Tier Bookcase Storage Display Shelving S Shape design Unit Divider Particle Wood Effect and White
Tired of the same old look? Break away from the norm with the unique and contemporary style of this S-shape bookcase. Five shelves of storage make it easy to display your favorite books, photos, collectables and more. Made of veneer coated particle board it is easy to keep clean and maintain. Best of all, thanks to the partial open-back design, it doubles as a bookshelf and room divider in one!
Features and Benefits
- Ample Storage– This S-shaped 5 tier bookcase offers multiple shelves for displaying and storing your favorite books, plants, photos, candles, and collectables in your home or office.
- Doubles As A Room Divider– Doubles as a bookshelf or room divider with an open-back design to create a sense of space in a small room.
- Sturdy And Durable– Lightweight yet stable construction makes this room divider bookcase easy to move in your home or office location.
- Unique Modern Design– It features a contemporary design which fits in well with any indoor home or office decor. It's a perfect addition to your study, living room, bedroom or office.
- Colour: White and Wood Effect
- Dimensions: H184.5cm x W24cm x L60cm
- Weight Capacity: 2kg (each tier)
- 5 tier shelves
- Made of high quality particle board for durable use
- Water resistant, moisture and scratch resistant
- Partial open back design
- Hardware buckle on the back to prevent tilting
- Added safety feature of anti-tip strap to keep the unit secure and safe
- Requires self assembly
- Length of guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.