Experience supreme comfort and improved sleep quality with our 1000 Pocket Pillow Top Eco Mattress.
1000 individual responsive springs with plush white fibre comfort layers move with your body to offer the best support possible as you sleep.
The single sided design with comfort layers ensures a better quality and more durable finish than a double sided mattress. Whats more a single sided mattress can simply be rotated to keep its freshness rather than turned making this mattress easy to maintain.
A luxurious hand tufted pillow top adds an extra layer of comfort to finish this mattress and the side handles enable you to manoeuvre it with ease.
The 1000 Pocket Pillow Top Eco Mattress is available in a range of sizes from 3ft Single to 6ft Super King so you can find the perfect fit for your bed.
Features and Benefits
- 1000 Pocket Springs– The 1000 individual pocket springs in this mattress move with your body as your sleep ensuring you stay comfortable.
- Plush Comfort Layers– The plush white fibre pillow top layer moulds to your body for greater support and offers an extra layer of comfort.
- Single Sided– The single sided design with comfort layers ensures a better quality and more durable finish than a double sided mattress.
- Colour: White
- Length of guarantee: 1 year
- 5ft King Mattress
- Dimensions:H27 x W152 x D202cm
- Hand made in the UK
- Single sided
- 1000 individual springs with polyester fibre comfort layers
- Hand tufted pillow top with quilted border
- Side handles
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.