Having a sturdy and level foundation for any building in your garden is key to giving it a long and stable life. This shed base from Shire is designed to achieve exactly that.
The Adjustable Shed Base is specially designed to provide a quick and easy base for your shed.
Simply assemble the bearers in the kit as directed and attach each of the adjustable legs. Provided the ground is not more than 100m out of level the difference can be adjusted by moving the sliding discs on the legs and then locking them into place as the base is progressively hammered into the ground. No digging and no concrete to mix.
*This product is designed specifically for use with any of Shire’s appropriately sized buildings, it is not guaranteed to work with buildings from any other manufacturer. (Imperial dimensions are approximate to the nearest foot, please refer to the exact metric dimensions in the data given)
Features and Benefits
- Sturdy – Give your shed the foundations it needs to provide you years of use and stability.
- Adjustable – Suitable for slightly even ground, this base can be adjusted to sit level in your garden ready for your shed to sit on top.
- Assembly – Build this shed base yourself or take advantage of Shire’s assembly service HERE.
- Pressure-treated timber
- FSC approved timber
- Guarantee: All products are guaranteed for 1 year from delivery, additionally the products will have a 10 year rot resistance guarantee. Both elements of the guarantee require compliance with the manufacturer’s guidelines for assembly, usage and regular preservative treatment. These conditions are made clear in the company's assembly instructions.
- Dimensions: H 90 x W 205 x D 155cm
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.