The Element Modular offers contemporary design combined with generous space for your AV equipment. The Element XL is a taller version of the standard Element and can be displayed as individual units or combined to form larger stands. The seamless connections, soft-touch drawers and IR friendly doors ensure the Element remains a stylish addition to any living room.
The large shelves give you easy access to your AV equipment, so you can conveniently place your satellite box, console, DVD player and more all out of reach from toddlers behind IR friendly glass doors.
It's sturdy and minimal design makes it so you can slot it into your living room whatever the decor. It's easy to assemble and a built-in cable management system helps keep your home free from clutter.
Features and Benefits
- Stylish – A contemporary yet minimal appearance makes it perfect for any modern living space.
- Hideaway unsightly cables – Built-in cable management hides unsightly cables to keep your entertainment setup looking neat and tidy.
- Remote control friendly glass – Allowing for IR to pass unimpeded and it looks sleek and modern and keeps the dust off your AV equipment.
- Ample storage – Large shelves to store all your AV equipment away form dust or small children's reach.
- TV stand
- Modular - Units can be joined together
- IR friendly glass door
- Media drawer
- Hidden locking castors
- Passive ventilation
- Cable management
- Shelves are height adjustable
- Self-assembly required
- Maximum screen size: 58"
- Maximum load: 50kg
- All shelf load weights: 25kg
- Dimensions: D 47 x W 125 x H 52 cm
- Colour: White
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.