Artemis Iii Deluxe Air Rower
Our new V-fit Artemis III Deluxe Air Rower is the ideal solution to get you training like an Olympian. With a robust steel frame, an extruded aluminium rowing rail with a large smooth action, roller mounted padded seat and a club style, speed-proportionate resistance air fan and additional 8-step resistance system with chain drive, the V-fit Artemis III Deluxe Rower is suited to fitness beginners and experts alike. Providing a versatile workout solution, the oversize pivoting foot plates and 2-position Velcro style toe straps help to keep your feet secure, while ensuring your movement feels as natural as possible. To help keep you motivated and focused the 6-function 2 page exercise monitor shows theoretical calorie burn, distance, speed, stroke counter, stroke rate and time modes. For space-saving storage, the Artemis can be folded to reduce the stored length and has integrated roller wheels on the front frame. Maximum User Weight of 115kg/253lbs
- Robust steel frame, with an extended extruded aluminium rowing rail
- Large ergonomic roller-mounter padded seat
- Club style, speed-proportionate resistance air fan and additional 8-step adjustable resistance system
- Oversize pivoting foot plates and 2-position Velcro style toe straps help to keep your feet secure in use
- 6-function 2 page exercise monitor shows theoretical calorie burn, distance, speed, stroke counter, stroke rate and time modes
- Easily folded to reduce the stored length
- Integrated roller wheels on the front frame to aid storage
- Maximum User Weight of 115kg/253lbs
- Dimensions: H:98.0 x W:54.0 x D:211.5 cm
- Colour: Black & Grey
- Guarantee: 12 Months Domestic Use
- Model Number: RO037
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.