As stylish as it is comfortable, the Aruba 3 Seater Sofa makes a stunning centerpiece for any room.
Upholstered in Jedi Petrol fabric, the Aruba comes complete with contrasting reversible scatter cushions in Couture Multi fabric (front) and matching Jedi Petrol fabric (back and piping). Angled Dark Wood feet finish the look with style.
Made to order with care in the UK, your sofa frame is dowelled, glued, screwed and stapled before being paired with unique interiors and beautiful fabrics.
Features and Benefits
- High Quality Interior– The strong Hardwood and Composite Board frame guarantees many years of relaxation and enjoyment. Dowelled, Screwed, Glued and Stapled joinery means your sofa can withstand daily use.
- Fibre Filled Back– A fibre filled back offers you extra comfort and lasting support, perfect to sink into after a long day.
- Award Winning Foamflex™ Seat Interior– The expertly engineered foam seat interior gives you the comfort of fibre with the retention of foam. The foamflex™ seat come with a 5 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Supportive Comfort– Serpentine Seat Springs and Silent Wire support the seat cushions and your body to prevent you from rolling into the corners of the sofa. Steel wire superloop back springs ensure firm support so you can sit comfortably for hours.
- Convenient Delivery– Two man delivery is available to your room of choice.
- Exclusive to Robert Dyas
- 3 Seater Sofa
- 2 Years Manufacturing Warranty
- 5 Year Warranty on Foamflex™ seat only
- Sofa Colour: Jedi Petrol
- Sofa Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
- Sofa Dimensions: H89 x W196 x D103cms
- Arm Height: 63cms
- Seat Height: 47cms
- Seat Depth: 57cms
- Seat Width: 164cms
- Access Diagonal: 217cms
- Sofa Weight: 61kg
- 2 x Fibre Filled Scatter Cushions Included
- Cushion Colour: Couture Multi Front; Jedi Petrol Back, Piping
- Cushion Upholstery Material: 100% Polyester
- Dark Angled Feet
- Wood is a natural product and will vary in shade/colour from item to item
- Feet may require fitting
- Colours represented online may vary slightly
- Weight limit per seat: tested with BS EN 12520:2010 and BS EN 1022:2005
- All dimensions are approximate. Allow tolerance of up to 2.5cm
- Depth measurement includes seat cushion overhang
- You have 7 days to cancel your order from the date of order
- Returns are permitted for faulty and damaged items only due to each piece being made to order.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.