AVF Unimax Flat Any Wall Mount for TVs up to 39 inch - Black
AVF Unimax Flat Any Wall 200VESA. Now you can mount your TV ANY WHERE on ANY WALL even plasterboard/drywall alone!
The Unimax range of products include fixings for wood stud, metal stud, brick, concrete and feature unique mounting toggles that can be used on plasterboard/drywall so you can mount your TV to any of these surface or any combination of them.
The Unimax mounting technology means you can choose the exact position for your TV and are not restricted to using the wall stud locations only. The ZML2400 is a Low Profile, Flat to Wall TV mount with integrated screen levelling which ensures a level installation.
Features and Benefits
- UNIMAX Mounting Technology – You can position your TV exactly where you want it.
- Attach to any wall – Plasterboard, wood and metal stud, brick, dot and dab, concrete and even a combination of these wall types.
- Low Profile finish – Allows you to position your TV right up against the wall.
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: Lifetime
- Suitable for TVs up to 39 inch
- Supports TVs up to 20kg / 44lbs
- VESA Compatible from 75 x 75mm to 200 x 200mm
- Low Profile finish
- Features UNIMAX Any Wall Mounting Technology
- Attach to any wall
- Fixings included for all of the above wall types.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.