Let your imagination dive into a magical underwater world with the Barbie Mermaid Fixed Inline Scooter. Transform your Barbie into a gorgeous, sparkly mermaid, complete with integrated fin and stunning reversible sequin stem wrap – never leave home without her! Develop core coordination and balance in style, as Barbie Mermaid Fixed Inline Scooter comes ready with glitter wheels and glitter grips, whilst staying safe with anti-slip glittery deck and rear brake.
Features and Benefits
- Character Favourites – Officially licenced! Featuring character printed, anti-slip deck and full stem wrap.
- Robust – Durable steel frame and puncture proof tyres ensure confidence and longevity of product.
- Practical – The scooter folds quickly and easily, locking into either riding or storage mode allowing for easy storage but also compact and efficient transportation.
- Great for Growing Children – Encourages confidence on 2 wheels and grows with riders with a 3 stage adjustable handlebar height of 74-80cm.
- Ideal Gift – This product is a perfect gift, no assembly requrired so can be ridden straight away and comes in a full colour box with carry handle.
- Officially licenced Mermaid Barbie
- Folding design Scooter
- Steel frame
- 2 Wheels
- Puncture proof tyres
- Rear brake
- 3 stage adjustable handlebar height: 74-80cm
- Anti-slip deck
- Full stem wrap
- EN71 tested
- CE UKCA compliant
- Non-toxic plastic
- Maximum user weight: 70kg
- Suitable age: 5+ years
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.