Black & Decker CUA625BHP-GB Multipower Upright Pet Vacuum Cleaner - Grey
The Black & Decker CUA625BHP–GB Multipower Pet Upright Vacuum is a cordless vacuum cleaner so powerful, that it’ll leave your whole house spotless in no time. Packed full of features to make cleaning simple, this versatile unit helps you to effortlessly power through all the mess that life can throw at you, so you can put your feet up and relax!
The Multipower Pet delivers up to 60 minutes of cordless cleaning on a single charge, while the lift–off handheld vacuum gives you the ultimate versatility to clean any surface in the home – whether it’s high up or down low.
Designed to illuminate the floor head and surrounding area, the CUA625BHP–GB boasts LED lights which deliver improved visibility, so no dirt is missed. Thanks to enhanced pivot steering, there’s no more getting stuck on furniture legs and around corners! So you can enjoy hassle–free, uninterrupted cleaning, that allows you to get the job done and on to more important things.
Ideal for pet owners, say goodbye to fur ingrained in your carpets, rugs, and furniture, as the special anti–tangle beater bar lifts dog and cat hair with ease! What’s more, the filter even leaves behind a cotton–fresh scent as you clean.
Features and Benefits
- LED lights – Designed to illuminate the floor head and surrounding area, for improved visibility, so no dirt is missed!
- Self–stand mechanism – So you can park, store, and charge you vacuum with ease.
- Enhanced pivot steering – No more getting stuck on furniture legs and around corners, for hassle–free, uninterrupted cleaning.
- Pet hair beater bar – Specially designed to deliver an improved pick up performance on pet hair!
- Battery charge indicator – Displays the remaining charge, so you know when the battery is running low and it’s time to recharge.
- Dimensions: H31 x W22.4 x D86cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Grey
- Cordless: Yes
- Power: 21.6V/2.5Ah
- Run time: 60 minutes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday & Sunday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.