Bookcase Storage Reading Seat Unit Six Cubes White
Whether it's for your little one or you, you can now stop the search for the best reading spot at home thanks to this bookcase seat. Made from particle board for strength and reliability over the years, the base is crafted into a design which features six open cubes for handy storage, with a curved cut-out seat and soft padded cushion to allow you to comfortably immerse your head into your book for hours on end. Sleek black in colour, it will sit in any style room with ease, whether that be a bedroom, the attic, conservatory or living room. A great piece for those who love to read all day long.
Features and Benefits
- Unique Design– The perfect place for you or your little one to read a book and chill out.
- Space-Saving– Combines a place to sit and storage space for books, toys and more.
- Comfortable Top Seat– Features a thick, padded foam seat and back cushion for hours of reading relaxation.
- Durable– Built from sturdy particle board for stability and longevity in your home.
- Unique design combining a seat with a bookshelf/storage unit
- Colour: White with grey cushion
- Overall Dimensions: H61 x W102 x D30cm
- Seat Dimensions: H33.5 x W46cm
- Maximum weight capacity: Seat 100kg, Shelf 10kg
- Material: Particleboard
- Padded foam seat and back cushions
- Cushions can be removed to allow more storage space
- Spacious design featuring six storage cubes and two top wooden shelves
- Flat packed, self assembly requred
- Length of guarantee: 6 months
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.