Bosch MC812S734G MutiTalent8 Food Processor 1200W - White & Stainless Steel
Whizz up tasty main meals and desserts with this super-stylish Bosch MC812M734G Multifunctional Food Processor. Designed in sophisticated white and stainless steel, it has up to 50 functions for perfect whisking, kneading, chopping, beating, pureeing, grating, rasping, mixing and cutting.
The extra-large 3.9L bowl that is up to 1.5 kg of dough, allow you to simply pour in your ingredients without reaching for the measuring jug, while the 1.5 litre Tritan blender attachment offers you ample versatile ways of preparing your food.
Powered with 1200W motor and variable speed settings, pulse and auto pulse functions with LED indicator, provides you power and control to prepare all your favourite recipes. It comes with over 14 attachments and the smart tool detection automatically sets the right speed for each accessory for ideal results that’ll save you time and effort.
Features and Benefits
- Multifunctional – Up to 50 functions for ideal whisking, kneading, chopping, beating, pureeing, grating, rasping, mixing and cutting.
- Quick & easy – This device does the hard work for you requiring no elbow grease or knife skills.
- Versatile – Thanks to over 14 attachments.
- Colour: White & Stainless Steel
- Guarantee: 12 months
- Bowl capacity: 3.9L
- Tritan blender: 1.5L
- Power: 1200W
- Variable speed settings, pulse and auto pulse functions with LED indicator
- Dimensions: H43 x W25 x D30cm
- Weight: 5.4kg
- 1 x MC812S734G food processor
- 1 x lid
- 1 x XXL: 3.9 litre bowl
- 1 x plastic kneading hook
- 1 x plastic mixing bowl
- 1 x plastic blender attachment
- 1 x chips cutting disc
- 1 x reversible shredding disc
- 1 x stirrer
- 1 x disc support
- 1 x reversible slicing disc
- 1 x stuffer
- 1 x universal knife
- 1 x citrus press
- 1 x accessory bag dark grey
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.