Bownet Hockey Official Size Goal (7' X 12' X 4')
Bownet 12 x 7 Portable Outdoor Field Hockey Goal. Reliability, portability and strength make Bownet goals the resonated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide.
- Practice your shots with this Go To Goal - Bownet 12' x 7' Portable Outdoor Field Hockey Goal. Reliability, portability and strength make Bownet goals the resonated training and game goals among coaches and players worldwide. Bownet's EAS technology (Energy Absorption System) helps reduce stress and tension on the netting, extend the lifespan of the net, create a more balanced goal, and add flexibility and stability upon impact. The original BOW-pole and rigid steel frame are engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base. Leave more time to play with a goal that sets up in 120 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars reducing risk of injury during game and practice. The goal has rubber non-marking feet to help maintain stance and traction indoor and outdoor. It can be easily moved across a field with the removal of the secured ground stakes. When the game is over, collapse the goal and place into the provided manageable roller case for easy portability and storage. One year limited manufacturer warranty available. Play Anywhere, Play Now, Play Bownet!® BOW-poles and powder coated frame engineered to distribute goal weight across the bottom base technology (Energy Absorption System) diffuses ball energy throughout the goal to extend its lifespan, give more stability and balance, and add flexibility upon impact. Goal sets up in 120 seconds without the use of tools, guide wires, or heavy steel crossbars giving you a quick set up, take down time, and reducing risk of injury during game and practice. Rigid steel frame has non-marking rubber feet to prevent damage to gym floors and provide stability and traction indoor and outdoor
- Dimensions: H:23.0 x W:34.0 x D:138.0 cm
- Model Number: BOWHOC
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.