Bunty Small Cosy Couch Mattress Dog Bed - Brown
The bunty Cosy Couch is one of the beds at the forefront of the range, designed with a quality comfort in mind. Made from a tough waterproof canvas that will withstand claws, dirt and everything else your pet has to throw at it. The cosy Couch also features raised slides and a 4-inch-thick padded orthopaedic foam base both of which provides extra support for your pet, perfect for tiled and laminated floors.
Designed with a non-slip base for increased stability, the Cosy sofa bed is a quintessential luxury product for your pet. The Sofa dog bed provides an excellent level of support no matter which position your dog finds itself.
Features and Benefits
- Comfortable - Featured with a raised slide and a 4 inch thik padded orthopaedic foam you can rest assured your pet will comfortable at all times.
- Waterproof - The Bunty cosy Couch is made from a though waterproof canvas making it easy to clean and keep hygienic.
- Sturdy - The is made from sturdy material capable of withstanding claws and dirt.
- Versatile - With a base made from high dentisy 4-inch foam, this bed can cope with the heaviest of pets.
- Colour: Brown
- Extra Soft
- Weight: 3.1kg
- Dimensions: D:57 cm x W: 69 cm x H:20cm
- Guarantee: 30 Days
Cosy couch Small - Westie, Bichon Frise
Cosy couch Medium - Cocker Spaniel, English Bulldog, Labrador
Cosy couch Large - Great Dane, Newfoundland
Please Note: That if your pet damages the product or it has been heavily used, this will affect your return rights.
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.