Cabin Max Metz 44L Cabin Backpack - Stone
The Metz has been a bestseller across Europe since 2009 and continues to be the versatile and durable go to bag for all journeys. A super-lightweight 0.660kg weight means you can maximise your hand luggage allowance and avoid having to pay to put a bag in the aircraft hold. Measuring 55x40x20cm the Metz is the perfect hand luggage size for over 20 European airlines and an easy size to slip into the overhead locker. Featuring a huge 44 litre interior, side compression straps and well padded & adjustable backpack straps, plus a front organiser pocket with a range of pockets for pens, gadgets and travel documents, the Metz is the ideal backpack for both seasoned and novice travellers.
- Carry On backpack 55x40x20cm soft shell design to fit 94% of worldwide hand luggage gauges including: EasyJet and Ryan Air, Germanwings, Norwegian, Virgin, BA, Lufthansa, Jet2, Lingus, Delta, American, Emirates, and many more.
- Large 44-litre capacity cabin bag makes it possible to fly without checking in baggage to the hold. Lightweight yet durable design 0.7kg.
- Featuring 3 main lockable zipped compartments, including document pocket, organisational accessories and tech pocket, including 2 zipped compartments. High strength durable, showerproof, and recyclable, 600D polyester fabric.
- Adjustable shoulder straps, carrying handle, side adjustable compression straps, and padded ergonomic design back section.
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Height: 55cm
- Width: 40cm
- Depth: 20cm
- Construction: 600D Polyester
- Colour: Stone