Cook King Polo 60cm Fire Bowl
The Cook King Polo Fire Bowl 60cm is made from high quality steel making it very practical and ideal for campfires, perfect as an outdoor heat source or for grilling and other activities. This stunning fire bowl efficiently burns logs to create a lovely ambient glow whilst also preventing burnt wood from being blown around due to its concave design. Made from sturdy steel the Cook King Polo can be coated with edible oil once cooled to prevent rusting allowing for longer usage.
Cooking on the fire pit couldn’t be easier, designed with side handles that make it easily portable enhancing and utilising your outdoor space whilst also adding ambient glow to any area in your garden.
Features and Benefits
- Versatile - The Cook king Polo Fire Bowl 60cm can be used both for warmth and grilling.
- Stylish - The stylish outdoor fire pit is compatible with any garden adding unique style.
- Durable - Handmade from high quality steel the Cook King Polo Fire Bowl was built too last.
- Rust Preventable - Grates should be coated with a thin layer of edible oil, repeating regularly prevents rusting.
- Stylish Outdoor Fire Pit
- Hand crafted From high quality steel
- Durable & Reliable
- Concave shape prevent ash from flying
- Side handle for portability
- Dimensions: H:36 x W:60 x D:60
- Weight 10kg
- 12Month Guarantee
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.