Corgi CC02733 Coca-Cola Late 1960's Volkswagen Campervan
The Type 2, affectionately known as Camper in the UK, was the second car model introduced by Volkswagen in 1950. Following the naming convention of the Type 1 (Beetle), it was predictably named Type 2 but depending on body style was officially known as the Transporter, Kombi or Microbus. The Type 2s influence was commercially widespread with regards to forward control (vertical front) but also socially during the counterculture movement of the 1960s hippie van/wagon inspired paintwork on a Camper still remains just as iconic today.Following a partnership between Corgi and Coca-Cola we are pairing the two globally admired heavyweights into one fantastic little model. This 1:43 scale model of the VW Camper is of the highest Corgi Vanguards quality and dons a livery inspired by Coca-Cola in the 1960s. So, if you or someone special is looking to start or expand on their die-cast or Coca-Cola themed collection this would be the perfect starting point for the adult collector.
- Item Scale: 1:43 Scale
- Volkswagen Campervan
- Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approvals of the owner Volkswagen AG
- COCA-COLA, COKE, the Contour Bottle Design, and the Dynamic Ribbon Device, the Red Disc Icon, the Coca-Cola Santa Design are trademarks of The Coca-Cola Company. ©2021 The Coca-Cola Company. All rights reserved. Distributed by Hornby Hobbies Ltd. Trademarks, design patents and copyrights are used with the approvals of the owner Volkswagen AG.
- Licenced product
- Highly detailed diecast model
- Finish: Painted
- Age: 14+
- Item Length - Without Packaging (cm): 10
- Colour: Multi
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.