D-link Ax5400 Wi-fi 6 Router
D-link Ax5400 Wi-fi 6 Router
The AX5400 Wi-Fi 6 Router brings next-generation Wi-Fi technology into your home, giving you the quantum leap in capacity and bandwidth to support more devices at once. By combining high-speed 802.11ax Wi-Fi with dual-band technology and Gigabit Ethernet ports, it provides a seamless networking experience with a high degree of convenience and flexibility. It comes with 1024 QAM to boost throughput to devices by up to 25%. The combined Wi-Fi speeds of up to 5400 Mbps (600 Mbps + 4800 Mbps) makes it ideal for bandwidth-demanding applications such as Ultra-HD 4K/8K video streaming and VR gaming. The new OFDMA (Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access) and BSS Coloring technology boosts not only network capacity but also range and speed by improving overall network efficiency, while WPA3 encryption helps to ensure your Wi-Fi stays secure.
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology provides faster speeds, greater capacity and less network congestion
- Combined dual-band wireless speeds up to 5.4 Gbps ensures an optimal Wi-Fi experience to all devices, whether it`s video streaming, online gaming or web browsing
- OFDMA and MU-MIMO technology communicate more data to more devices while simultaneously reducing latency
- Profile-based parental control allow you to control when devices have access to the Internet. WPA3 provides the latest Wi-Fi encryption with additional security features
- Dimensions: H:21.1 x W:33.9 x D:24.1 cm
- Colour: Black
- Guarantee: 2 Year
- Material: Plastic
- Model Number: DIR-X5460
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.