Dallas 6100 Garden Gazebo - Grey
The Dallas Garden living space offers a sense of privacy and provides a shaded area to be utilized all year-round. It’s ideal for your family get-together, hosting a BBQ grill bash or relaxing in your outdoor leisure spa as well as for enjoying the fresh air and view of your garden.
This beautiful gazebo is guaranteed to become a focal point of your garden making it a perfect addition to most gardens, patios, yards, and atriums. You can have a table and chairs, loungers, a barbecue, or a hot tub underneath this sturdy construction. No matter what you choose, the garden gazebo will give you shelter and a calm special feeling of relaxation only provided by gazebos of this luxury.
A maintenance-free, smooth, and clean modern design blends beautifully with your outdoor space and sets the stage for your garden. Made with a ventilated roof, this gazebo has a rust-resistant, pre-drilled profile making it perfect for lasting long periods of time with little maintenance.
Wind resistant to 110km/hr (68ml/hr) and snow-load tested to 90kg/m2(18lbs/ft²), this polycarbonate gazebo offers you outstanding weatherproof protection and can be left outside the whole year round.
- Robust, rust-resistant powder-coated frame made massive Aluminum structure with ultra-resilient roofing system
- Virtually unbreakable, 100% UV protected, Grey opaque twin-wall polycarbonate panels are high impact and shatter-resistant
- Waterproof - withstands harsh weather conditions - no need to remove panels during the winter season
- 4 person DIY assembly - ready to assemble pre-drilled profiles, pre-cut panels
- Thick Supporting Legs and Laser-cut galvanised Steel Connector. Maintenance-free design
- Including 3 lemon-scented free bin liners
- Requires: 4 x AA type batteries (not included)
- Dimensions: H:296.0 x W:363.5 x D:611.5 cm
- Colour: Grey
- Guarantee: 10 years
- Model Number: 706083
- Self Assembly Required: Yes
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.