The Draper Petrol Trash Water Pump is great for domestic and heavy duty applications in and around the home, building sites and agricultural settings.
Perfect for areas where mains power is not available, such as when pumping out footings, flooded premises and large ponds, this useful helper will help you on your way as you tackle all of aspects of the task in hand. With a 750L per minute output and 196cc displacement, this Draper tool will have the job done in no time and with minimal effort required.
Fitted with an easy pull start mechanism and self priming capability, user friendly operation is guaranteed. And thanks to the two metal hose couplings, suction filter and box spanner included, this power tool has all you need for expert quality functionality.
This petrol operated water pump should not be operated in enclosed spaces.
Features and Benefits
- Self Priming – With a self priming capability, this petrol pump is ideal for use in locations where mains power is not accessible.
- User Friendly – The easy pull start and recoil, along with the accessories included, allows for effortless set up and operation.
- Expert Quality – Boasting a high quality design, this water pump is ideal for domestic use, building sites and agricultural applications.
- Petrol Trash Water Pump
- Tubular Steel Frame with Coated Finish
- Self Priming
- Easy Pull Start
- Maximum Output: 750L/min
- Maximum Head Height: 26m
- Maximum Head Height (Suction: 7m)
- Suction Aperture: 75mm
- Output Aperture: 75mm
- Waste Diameter: Up to 27mm
- Engine: 7HP - 4 Stroke
- Displacement: 196cc
- Start: Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6L
- Weight: 35kg
- Dimensions: H 59 x W 49 x D 48.5cm
- Colour: Blue/Black
- Guarantee: 1 Year
- 1 x Petrol Pump
- 2 x Metal Hose Couplings
- 1 x Suction Filter
- 1 x Box Spanner
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 19:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed Sunday & Bank holidays. - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.