Dri-Pak Bicarbonate of Soda - 500g
- Reviews (5)
Known for its deodorising and abrasive properties, Dri-Pak bicarbonate of soda is an all-around, versatile cleaner for your home.
Clean and Natural' Bicarbonate of Soda is a traditional, non-toxic cleaning product, renowned for its deodorising and mild abrasive properties.
Bicarbonate of Soda should not be confused with baking soda. Although they are very similar, Bicarbonate of Soda does not have the raising agents required for baking!
Bicarbonate of Soda is extremely versatile and has many useful properties. It can be used for multiple household tasks.
Try it as a mild abrasive or scouring agent on shiny materials, as it can clean without scratching.
You can use it on aluminium, chrome, jewellery, plastic, porcelain, silver, stainless steel, tin and so much more!
Bicarbonate of Soda is an excellent deodoriser and it can be used in the refrigerator, on carpets, upholstery, vinyl, bins and drains.
Features and Benefits
- Use for cleaning - You can dissolve the grease from pans, extractor hoods, BBQs and more.
- Clothes washing - Simply use this to wash your clothes or add as a pre-soak.
- Limescale remover - This will clean your washing machine, removing odour and build-up for your convenience.
- Sinks and drains - This bicarbonate of soda acts as an unblocker when used regularly.
- Made in the UK
- Weight: 500g
How To Use
Pour some bicarb into a lady's tight and tie off. 'Hide' in a convenient location to help keep odours at bay
Also ideal for wardrobes and drawers to stop clothes smelling musty
- Open a box of bicarb and leave in the fridge
- Once the deodorising effect is wearing off, pour them down the kitchen sink to help keep the drain clean & fresh
- It’s a mild alkali so it’s effective in neutralising bee stings
- Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate