Igenix DF0022 12 Inch Mini Electronic Tower Fan with Timer - Black
- Reviews (3)
This 12 Inch Mini Electronic Tower Fan with Timer from Igenix is ideal for your home or office when you need some cool air in your life!
It has a compact design with space saving in mind and will fit effortlessly onto your desk without causing you clutter.
The 8 hour timer means that you can keep it on all day long for a duration of up to 8 hours for added convenience.
Place this fan anywhere on your desk or table and let the 75 degree oscillation distribute cool air across the room so that you can feel comfortable and back to a normal temperature.
If it gets too hot then it will automatically shut off so you can feel safe using this fan for many hours.
The 3 speed settings mean that you can find the ideal level of air circulation for you, whether this is high, medium, or low depending on your preference.
This fan is ultra-quiet during operation so you don’t need to worry about any distractions, and it even has a natural wind or sleep mode when the perfect air temperature has been reached.
This even comes with a handy carry handle for you to move this fan to wherever you like.
Features and Benefits
- 8 hour timer – This gives you the option of turning the fan on and off at your convenience so if you are popping out for a short time then you can set it to welcome you with cool, fresh air on return.
- Digital operation – This fan has an LED display to show which function is being used with an electronic touch control for your ease.
- Oscillation function – This sets air direction on a horizontal basis from left to right so that cool air is distributed evenly across the room.
- Space-saving – This tower fan has been designed to be compact so that you can make the most of your desk space.
- 3 speed settings
- 8 hour timer
- Sleep mode
- Natural wind mode
- Carry handle
- Digital operation
- Dimensions: H30 X W11 X D11cm
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Colour: Black
Vendor Direct Products:
This product is delivered for FREE by our approved supplier on a Standard Delivery Service.
Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
- Electrical/Technical products which have been unsealed
- Customised or bespoke Products
- Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets
- Fresh food
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations June 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
This is not intended to be a full statement of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Full details of your rights are available from your Local Authority’s Trading Standards Office.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your item to Robert Dyas, you can do so by the following method:
1. Request a Collection via Robert Dyas Customer Services
Contact our Customer Services team on 0333 103 6677 (Monday- Friday 08:00 - 17:00, Saturday 09:00 - 17:00, Sunday 09:00 - 17:00 - call charges may vary by network) or via email to: [email protected] who will be able to arrange a collection for your item with the supplier. Please ensure that you provide your order number when contacting customer services.
If you are returning the item under your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied:
- Products < 20kg: £7.50
- Products > 20kg: £30
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.